Monday, February 13, 2012

A Look at Kilby...


Hope you don't do what my sister did (by accident). She was rearranging my blog look and DELETED the Linky Followers (thought it was a title). 
Groan (she REALLY GROANED and cried a bit too) and couldn't get them back. 
SO If you were a Linky follower could you link up again. 
Rob
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linking to A Southern DayDreamer Outdoor Wednesday No. 162
A Delightsome Life: Home and Garden Thursday
Chatty Chics

This is a fun place anytime of year I try to visit as often as I can, take my camera along and just enjoy being outside.

Looking across to railway at Kilby
Always Honeybees even this time  of year
Very Scenic Views all around


On the Harrison River, Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley

Major Salmon run



Sawmill Ruins

Next time a look at the farm.

6 comments:

  1. very picturesque, you're right. Great photos, Rob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures! Love love the snow capped mountain! Thanks for the share! Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are beautiful. I was in Victoria a couple of weeks ago, but didn't get outside of the city. Such a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad I got to visit there by way of your photographs! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos. We returned last May from spending a year out west, we were living in Kamloops. I miss it so much, all but the steep highways that is, some of them were crazy! Following you my fellow Canadian. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos are incredible, just gorgeous - I would so like a view of water AND snow-capped mountains to wake up to.
    Sorry your Linky followers were deleted, so I've linked up !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comment.
Rob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...