Monday, November 25, 2013

Tying up Loose Ends...

This last year I haven't been able to spend much time with my Dad and with changes the Family has gone through it was time for me to clean up my space there. Now there is a quiet bedroom for overnight visitors and maybe a care worker in the new year.
Heading to the city a crisp beautiful day it took a leap of faith. I used my old truck and was a little nervous traffic running wise.

Went to a Cheese Factory near my Dads for lunch (it was really good). They were all dressed up for the season a nice mix of old and new.

The bottom two photos are the way the room is now. I brought home the drop leaf desk and wash stand as well as various smalls. 
My Dad has a Kangan water machine the wagon is loaded and ready to go

A Motto at my Dad's shots heading home


My Dear Dad 93 years young.

 A Happy week ahead everyone!
Rob

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rob,

    You are so fortunate to have your father to hug. Enjoy your time with him.

    Have a good Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the shots you got of your day in town. Your dad still looks fantastic for a many who is 93!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoying your shots. Wish your father good health.
    http://www.1sthappyfamily.com/2013/12/candid-shots.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comment.
Rob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...