Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Daf

It is starting to feel like winter is done last Friday when I started my in doc at the local training center it snowed all day a good foot and a half. The next day it started to rain I had to take the time and buy new rubber work boots. You could call this the Rain Coast. Today the Sun came out along with some Sunny Thoughts.

Went to a Fall Protection course today when it was finished I had time to touch base with my good friends Robin and Fred. I picked up some lemons and 2 limes the limes were big. Flying to Terrace airport high above the clouds a sort of reverse sunset. The Cranberry fields near the Vancouver Airport.

The Kermode Bear is unique to the north west coast. Here is the snow!

More above the cloud shots
Daffodil's I can hardly wait, I am a fan of steeples and bells
What do daffodil's make you think of?

4 comments:

  1. Daffodils always bring me back in that 1 1/2 year we lived in the forest, and the daffodils were the first flowers to come out, right before Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see your 'from the air' photos. Always look forward to them.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cloud pictures and the bell tower.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daffodils and Spring of course ... I think the deer ate my daffodils this year.
    Hope your Spring is wonderful and anxious to see your beautiful flowers.
    Great pictures ... thanks for sharing.
    Thanks for stopping by Timeless Treasures with a nice comment.
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comment.
Rob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...