Tuesday, March 4, 2014

On the Mark...Get Set...

I have been getting ready to go to work on the North Coast...

The birds have been showing up this Peliated showed up made my day!

Made a quick trip to the lower Mainland to see my dad. Saw a nice old Nash, boats heading to the Herring fishery, a beautiful sunset, the Lion's and Horseshoe bay

Today I went to see my Chiropractor and out to Cumberland to pick up some healthy product for my smoothie. An once of Prevention! Cumberland is a old coal mining area and is rich with old buildings a very funky place indeed!

A sunset a wheel from a coal car, 1909 customs and post office, a favorite tree weighted down with the snow.
I leave you with some Summer Flowers Spring is in the air!


Thanks for visiting.
Rob

Sharing with:

7 comments:

  1. hi Rob .. I always enjoy your pictures ... you have so many interesting things there to photo. That old building and coal wheel are very interesting.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting us hare your outing. I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always like to see your pictures the bird in the pole what a great photo.
    Have a nice week.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT pics - as usual!! You live in such a beautiful part of the world!! I love seeing it through your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Calling by from Outdoor Wednesday, lovely photos, especially the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy your photos, Rob. Love the sky photos, the old building, and the collage of the colorful flowers was a great sight to see! Thank you for sharing this at my History & Home Link Party this week, take care - Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comment.
Rob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...