Thursday, June 26, 2014

Busy Times...

The last few days have been hectic. I decided to take living out allowance and rent a place in Kitimat where I am working. Camp life is getting a little old to say the least. I am renting a place with one of my fellow workers and we are in the setting up phase. We are both on time off and will be driving back with all the gear beds etc. to get set up. It is a two day trip and for me three days (long weekend ) dealing with BC ferries and getting off the Island. I will get to see my Dad and have a little family time on Friday, spend the night then hit the road early.
It has been two years since the truck has been on the road, had to do a little maintenance then start to figure out what I should take. Everything must fit in the cab or the covered truck box (rain is on the way). The truck is named Ruby after my Mother-in-law who gave it to me.

The fish netting is to cover the blueberries next time out.
My Mother's Peace Rose in all it's glory. A deer out back, Taz and Buddy. Campion flower and the toilet replacement project.  Everyone have a great long weekend be safe in all you do.

Thanks for visiting.
Rob

The Cottage Market, Tootsie Time, The Self Sufficient Home Acre, Rooted in Thyme, A Southern Daydreamer, Fishtail Cottage
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it sounds like happy days are coming for you! I hope you have a great time with your family.....enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can make anything work for you!! That is one gorgeous truck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comment.
Rob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...