Sunday, August 23, 2015

A little of this and that...

It has been a busy summer with the feel of fall in the air, my energy has picked up...


It has been a good growing season the sunflowers were fun to grow as they got taller  the wind knocked them over a time or two. Being in pots may have not been the best idea!


Took the time to put down some blue crush in my car port and used the roller to pack it. Sure beats the sand


The kids and some flower shots always makes me smile
I was lucky enough to get in the draw for a shed full of cool stuff. It was fun to have a chance, no my key didn't fit.
I hope you have fun in your life and enjoy mother nature.
Rob

7 comments:

  1. The birds dropped some sunflower seeds by our mailbox and we sure enjoyed watching them grow. The birds enjoyed them, too. They were pretty until all the spring rain went away and they turned ugly and I pulled them up but set the head on a bench so the birds could keep eating the seeds until they were gone. We had a hint of fall last week when it was 66 degrees one morning when I woke up. Back up in the 90's again but I am watching and waiting for fall to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here it's still the heat of summer (90ties F) so fall is still far away! The sunflower pots blown over made me smile - you won't do that again next summer:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww those sunflowers! Sorry you didn't win the Storage War shed. Would have been an interesting post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rob,

    Sorry you didn't have the "magic" key, but I'm sure you had some fun. One of my granddaughter's favorite flower is the sunflower.

    Your blooms look happy. Isn’t it fun finding blues to share?

    Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy!!! The flowers are beautiful and, indeed, fall is in the air! Have a grand week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've had a busy summer Rob, I hope the sunflowers weren't too damaged when they blew over.
    Flowers always make me smile too, and of course furbabies!
    Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shots here.
    I hope to see you at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/08/bennett-place-bit-of-history.html and each week for the Wordless Wednesday (on Tuesday) photo linky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comment.
Rob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...